Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2008 REUNION

Marilyn here...
My family had so much fun at the reunion. I must admit, I usually look toward reunions with some reluctance but, truly, it was wonderful to see all of my Newbold cousins again. I realized, probably for the first time, and much to my chagrin, that we all have more in common than not. I guess that is a discovery that comes with age, especially to a really stubborn woman.

The cameras were flashing mightily and I'm sure there are some great shots out there. I hope we can all share somehow. I thought I would just post a few of the photos for everyone to enjoy...for those of you who are computer novices, if you click on the photo itself, it will expand to full size and you can copy it to your computer. Right-click on the photo and then save it to the desired file on your computer.

Otie (our patriarch) and Lynn - could they be any cuter?

The Cousins

The 2nd cousins

The "outlaws" (Thanks, Richard)

Speak of the devil...


Thanks, everyone! I would love to hear from any of you - you can visit my blog by clicking HERE. Leave a comment with your email address and let's all keep in touch!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

That was a fun reunion, even for one of the "outlaws." Andy enjoyed seeing the pictures of his mom and her cousins.

Michelle Harris said...

Thanks Marilyn for the post and pictures. It was really great seeing everybody. That was the first "family reunion" that my kids have ever been to. Cody was full of questions and didnt know quite what to expect. We all had a great time. When I figure out how to post pictures I will add a few myself.